School Security & Road Safety
Security measures are taken for the well-being of our staff and students.
- No visitors are allowed to walk through Gate 1 and 3 which are meant for entry of authorised vehicles only.
- The gate opening hours of Gate 4 and Gate 5 for visitors is as follows:
8.00am to 10.00am
Open at all times
8.00am to 10.00am
- All visitors coming in from Gate 4 and 5 are register at the guard post before they proceed to the General Office for further assistance.
Drop Off and Pick Up during School Arrival and Dismissal
For the safety of our students, dropping off and picking up your child should be at the HDB car park next to the school (please refer to the map). Your child can enter or exit via Gate 5. Please do not drop your child along Bedok North Avenue 3, in particular at Gate 1 or 3, for his safety.
Do reinforce safety practices such as:
- obey all traffic signals and signs
- STOP, look right, look left, and then look right again
- wait for vehicles to come to a complete STOP before crossing
- raise hand to attract the attention of drivers when crossing
- cross briskly
- observe oncoming traffic
- use the overhead bridge
- do not cross the road in front of, behind or between vehicles
Safety on School Bus/Public Bus
Do remind your child to:
- board and alight the bus in an orderly manner
- remain seated at all times
- face forward for the duration of the trip, and keep his feet on the floor in front of him and out of the bus aisle
- put on the seat belt when travelling on school buses at all times
- be respectful to the bus driver and assistant and cooperate with them at all times
We do not encourage students to cycle to school. However, should your child cycle to school, it is important that he:
- has obtained parental consent (Click here for consent form)
- observes traffic rules
- dismounts and pushes the bicycle and practises proper kerb drills before crossing the road
- keeps a look out for the safety of other pedestrians
- does not cycle across overhead pedestrian bridges