School Security & Road Safety
Security measures are taken for the well-being of our staff and students.
- No visitors are allowed to walk through Gate 1 and 3 which are meant for entry of authorised vehicles only.
- All visitors coming in from Gate 4 and 5 are register at the guard post before they proceed to the General Office for further assistance.
Do reinforce safety practices such as:
- obey all traffic signals and signs
- STOP, look right, look left, and then look right again
- wait for vehicles to come to a complete STOP before crossing
- raise hand to attract the attention of drivers when crossing
- cross briskly
- observe oncoming traffic
- use the overhead bridge
- do not cross the road in front of, behind or between vehicles
It is important to remind your child to stay vigilant and refrain from engaging in other activities such as using electronic devices and playing when crossing at traffic junctions or pedestrian crossings.
Safety on School Bus/Public Bus
Do remind your child to:
- board and alight the bus in an orderly manner
- remain seated at all times
- face forward for the duration of the trip, and keep his/her feet on the floor in front of him/her and out of the bus aisle
- put on the seat belt when travelling on small school buses (seating capacity for 15 passengers or less) at all times
- be respectful to the bus driver and assistant and
cooperate with them at all times
We do not encourage students to cycle to school. However, should your child cycle to school, it is important that he/she:
- has obtained parental consent
- observes traffic rules
- dismounts and pushes the bicycle and practises proper kerb drills before crossing the road
- keeps a look out for the safety of other pedestrians
- does not cycle across overhead pedestrian bridges