- 认识卍慈 About RSS
Principal's Message Our History Our School Crest, Motto, Vision, Mission and Values RSS Three Littles Our People Our Financial and Non-Financial Information Contact Us
- 家长 For Parents
Communication School Hours and School Procedures School Rules Health and Safety Matters Support for Students School Service Providers Quick Links Others
- 课程 Curriculum
- 合作伙伴 Our Partners
Alumni Association Parent Support Group Parent Volunteers Overseas Partners School Management Committee
Home > 家长 For Parents > School Rules
- Students who are Singapore Citizens must sing the National Anthem and take the Pledge. Students will take the Pledge with the right fist over the heart.
- Students are to wear the prescribed school uniform and modification to the uniform is not allowed.
- Students should keep a neat and tidy hairstyle. They should not dye or highlight their hair at all times. Male students must be clean shaven and neat in appearance. Girls with long hair should have them tied up neatly.
- Students should demonstrate the school values exemplified by the RSS Three Littles.
- Students should greet teachers, school staff, and one another politely.
- Students should be engaged learners at all times. They should complete their assignments and hand in their work on time.
- Students should stay within the school premises during school hours and not leave without permission.
- Students should keep the school premises and its surroundings clean.
- Students are not allowed to have in their possession any weapon. They are not allowed to bring any weapon-like item which is used or intended to be used to cause harm to others. They are also not allowed to wear jewellery, bring any expensive items and/or inappropriate items to school.
- Students should produce a medical certificate or letter of excuse from their parents/guardians when they are unable to attend school.
|Copyright © 2021 Red Swastika School.All Rights Reserved.|